Billerica, Mass. (Feb. 6th, 2017) — Brady People ID today announced a series of enhancements to TEMPbadge®, its line of patented expiring visitor badges.
Updating a technology that has been innovating in the Visitor Management market for more than three decades, the enhanced TEMPbadge visitor badges offer more accurate expiration, a more vivid expiration indicator and more.
TEMPbadge expiring visitor badges use a patented migrating ink technology to show an expiration indicator (usually a series of red lines) after a half-day, one day, three days or seven days.
The badges are designed to provide fast, visual verification that the wearer’s time on-site has expired.
Brady People ID’s partners sell TEMPbadge expiring visitor badges to a variety of different industries, including healthcare and education.
The enhanced TEMPbadge visitor badges feature a newly patented technology that fine-tuned the existing technology to create a better product for all TEMPbadge users.
- More gradual and more accurate expiration for all time frames
- The addition of a 3-day time frame
- A black mask to prevent the lines from bleeding through prematurely
- Compatibility with the Primera desktop label printer for color badges
- More vivid, vibrant red expiration color
- Expiration time frame printed on each badge
Enhanced TEMPbadge products include single-piece visitor badges, two-piece solutions, expiring spots and expiring tokens. TEMPbadge products are available in half-day, 1-day, 3-day and 7-day time frames.
For more information, please visit our TEMPbadge expiring badges page.